Friday, July 17, 2009

A nice momento of Jerome Hines and Franco Corelli from 1998

This picture was taken in the fall of 1998, when I was at Jerry Hines home. It is one of the pictures that captures the two old friends well. There were a couple of pictures taken that day and this is one of them. Not the best one, but the only one I have of them together like this. I have written before about how much I enjoyed being at Jerry Hines home and enjoying his many thoughts and conversations. It was great to enjoy his company for several years in the later years of his life.
When the Corelli's would be there it was always very interesting to listen to them converse mainly in Italian and translate into English for me what they were talking about. It was a great time and privilege to share the time I did with those two great artists. I miss them both.