Friday, June 29, 2012

Finding and meeting my father after 41 years.


My father and I after 41 years!!!



I have been thinking of writing this for a while and it was just a little too hard to write. Emotionally it is a very difficult thing to do. My father left me and my family when I was 11 years old. There were many issues between my mother and father. I never dreamed I would see him again. But amazingly I did.

What happened after he left was just very awful.. But I always wondered what happened to him.  Through the efforts of Jason Park I was able to find him and discover something I did not know...My own history!  I will write more on this soon as it is an amazing story

How many people have not seen their father for 41 years? Not a great deal I am sure...

Even writing this is emotional....So this is enough for now...Nice to have met you again dad!

Your son