Saturday, November 03, 2012

Finally after 17 years I have my clock, candles and mirror

I always wanted a French Clock with candles and a mirror in the background. Finally this year i have it. And I will say it looks more like a museum display than my little library. All the parts are Brass and gold highlighted. and I am very proud of it. I hope you like it as well.  I bought the clock in 1995. Found the candle holders around the same time. But this year as a gift I received this mirror and I love it. It is one of the loveliest gifts I have ever received and it is something very special to me.  So here is my finally gathered set in my library.  Of course the clock keeps perfect time I wind it every week. The candle holders did a lot of work during hurricane Sandy and I did not bother the mirror for fear of damaging it. But They make this quiet little room, just a little more special.