Sunday, December 16, 2012

To the dear children of Sandy Hook



What can one say when innocence is hurt and destroyed by anger, hate and evil.


I only wish and I am sure I am not alone in saying this. That us older people, who have lived our lives, could have died rather than those lovely children.

It sickens me to think of such a thing happening. But it has happened before in the world and will sadly happen again. But why?

 Children hold no malice. They have a purity that as adults we can hardly fathom. They see the world with an innocence that is like the gentle fabric of a flower. So easily damaged and so easily hurt.


My heart goes out to the parents, the brothers and sisters, grandparents and to the teachers and their families.


Words have such weak powers,  when one is suffering from such an affliction.

Nothing more to say......